Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cards of March 2013

I thought I'd post some photos of the cards I made at my upline's stamp buffet (with a few tweaks) and some of the other cards.  I haven't been making as many cards as I would like because I've been involved in organizing my work place.  On the other hand, I don't think I'll ever get it completely organized so I'll just sit on my bed and work from there. 

Here's a card that I made at my mom's request.  She wants some sympathy cards.  I used the swallowtail butterfly, embossed it with white embossing powder, used the sentiment from the "Love & Sympathy" card set.  For the inside, I used the sentiment and plant from "Thoughts and Prayers." The only thing I want to redo with this is use white card stock for the inside.  However, my white card stock was not cooperating tonight.  Maybe tomorrow. And I need to photograph it so that it's not crooked. 






 The Ears to You Stamp with the Tulip Embossing Folder (idea by Rose Van Epp)


Whole Latte Love (Led Zepp & SU?), again (idea by Rose Van Epp)


Celebrate SAB stamp (idea by Rose Van Epp)

Another card at Rose's card buffet (idea by Rose Van Epp)


The dahlia from "Creative Elements" with window frame framelits.  (I used what was left of a window frame and embossed it to make some layers.)

The "Hello Hello" single stamp using the window framelit (see above) with SAB paper and rhinestones.


A birthday card for my aunt -- can you guess that purple is her favorite color? 

3 comments:

Laura said...

very pretty cards! especially the swallowtail butterfly. BTW I pinned your post.TFS

Sherrill Graff owner said...

thanks for adding more art for us to pin!

Deborah Smart said...

Hi Lori! What beautiful cards you've been creating! Thanks for sharing.
I wanted to say 'Thank You!', for being part of the LNS Treasure Hunt. I'm so glad that you joined in the fun! It's wonderful demo's like you, that make the Hunt a success, and fun for our customers.
Thanks again,
Deborah at www.stampandcreate.net