Tuesday, March 19, 2013

First post -- I've been doing Stampin Up now for six months and I'm so glad I did it.  I really have had a lot of fun with it and met some really nice people.

We're in the final weeks of Sale-a-Bration which means you can get a free gift for every $50 you spend.  You only have until Friday, March 22 to place your order and you can go to my website here.

I'll also be setting some card parties -- you can come and make a certain number of cards for a flat fee, have fun, meet people, and go home with several handmade cards.  Interested?  Contact me!

You still have time to sign up and be a hobbyist demonstrator for $99 and get an extra 25% in merchandise for your starter kit.  You could come home, find a box filled with goodies like this!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Lori Just wanted to stop by and say hello and Great Job on starting a blog. It's going to be FUN you will like it. I'm very new to SU.I just joined SU in Jan of this year. I notice you been for 6 months,How is it working for you?

Unknown said...

Thanks! I've really enjoyed it. I've been my best customer but I've also found some interested people from work and one of my friends signed up as a demo too. I'm hoping to do more with it.