Friday, April 26, 2013

Baltimore Regional SU Meeting

My apologies for not updating this.  First I was ill and then we had things going with the family such as my mother's 80th birthday and other things.  One of these other things was the Stampin Up Regional Meeting in Baltimore in mid-April..

How was it?  It. was. fabulous!  I took so many photos that my camera battery died.  Photos (with my notes) can be found here.  I think you'll enjoy it.  SHELLI GARDNER was there along with her husband, Sterling.  Brian Pilling was there doing a demo as was Carrie Cudney and Shannon West.  We had some really outstanding local demos showing some Workshop Wow and Makes & Takes.

And I got to experience, first hand, the Prize Patrol.  Oh, boy was that fun!  All of us won a package of paper and the Make A Wish Stamp Set (available here).   But others won things like the "Hey Dude" box set, the latest Paper Pumpkins and a few other fun things.  And, we even got a few sneak peeks at some products coming out in the new Annual Catalog.

(I'll tell you all one thing -- I think you'll like it.)

But when we get new things to play with, we also have to say goodbye to others.  The Retired List is out and it's available here.  Some things have sold out (like some papers and accessories) but take a look.

So which retired sets will you miss?  


What was the best part about going to Baltimore?  Honestly, there were so many things but because it was my first time -- I loved the card swaps.  I wish I had been more disciplined to make more beforehand because I loved getting them and I was sad when I ran out of my cards.  On the other hand, as they say, "take a picture because it lasts longer."

Here's one of the cards I made for the swap.  Well, it will have to wait because Blogger/Google aren't getting along.  If you become a demo (and please contact me), you too can go to regional meetings and have fun like I did.  It was great to hang out with my upline.  My husband was so sweet to drive me up there.  We had a beautiful room overlooking the Inner Harbor.  And, he was lucky because there was a robotic convention going on downstairs from us.  He had a blast -- it was a win-win all around.




No comments: